Wednesday, August 25, 2004

A Special Night

The time has come to set the stage for a new life that might soon come our way. John and I are going to start trying to have a baby. It won't be long until our Baby Boo is conceived, well...Hopefully it won't be too long. I have a feeling that we shouldn't have any trouble, but you never know. I'm very excited to start trying! John is going to be a great father, and any child we have will be so lucky to have him as a dad. I've been so happy with the way things have been working out for the past couple of years---I met a wonderful man who became my best friend and now husband. It is only normal that the next step is to go for the baby. Although at first it appears scary, I know it will be the best thing that happens to John and I. Baby Boo is coming soon to a Blog near you.

1 comment:

John Blanco said...

Whoo hoo! Post pictures!!!!!!!!!! :D