Thursday, December 30, 2004

HAPPY NEW YEAR---2005!!!

"2005" is finally here! Well not really, since we have two more days but soon enough. I'm working on figuring out what I can do to make this year successful! My biggest goal for this year is to get pregnant. I really want a baby, and I want to be able to give Boo Boo a Baby Boo. John will be a great father, and I know we will be great parents for our future offspring.

Another goal I want to work on is doing more art. I've kind of slacked off in this area, and I want to change that. I already have one project I'm going to be working on for the Adveture Club Interpretive Christmas, but I need to do more.

I also want to give more to people and animals in need. This is a joint effort between Boo Boo and I. I know we can do this!

I also want to enjoy life more and not take things so seriously. It is a fault of mine, and I've been working on this for awhile. What can I say---I'm a work in progress!

I need to exercise more and stay in good shape, especially for Baby Boo. Unfortunately, that includes cutting way-way back on the sweets! I have to refrain from eating chocolate while I'm trying to get pregnant. Caffeine is in chocolate, and the experts say to cut back on caffeine when you are trying to get pregnant. I don't drink coffee or caffeinated soda so the only logical solution is to eliminate chocolate! So sad!

For now, that is all I can think of, but I think it is enough! If I come up with more to add I will...stayed tuned to see!!!

No comments: