Thursday, February 24, 2005

Who Wants Hugs?



I DO!!!!!
Boo Boo sent me flowers with cute love bugs for Valentine's Day, and I gave him the box of chocolates and the sweet monkey named Huggy. If you haven't already guessed it, Huggy loves to give hugs. Hehehehehe....cute!

Boo Boo and I went to Red Lobster for Valentine's Day, and it was so good. Unfortunately, I was feeling crappy from having another annoying cold from working around diseased infested children on a daily basis. I'm feeling much better now, but my chest is still feeling tight and uncomfortable. It is always something! :(

Boo Boo and I are enjoying our new Gameboy Advances and Pikmin 2 on Gamecube. We are looking forward to a nice weekend--of course they are never long enough! I can't wait for our vacation, because I need one.

No comments: