Wednesday, April 20, 2005

First Anniversary has Come & Gone


Boo Boo & I just celebrated our first anniversay on Monday, April 18th. I wish I was feeling better, because I was a very crummy date. I felt like crap for most of the evening. I got my period with horrible cramps and a nasty cold. Aughhhhhh....I'm starting to feel better right now, but I'm still all stuffed up and achy. On the bright side, at least I'm not feeling this way on our trip in two weeks. :-)

In other news, I officially quit my job yesterday! I gave them my two weeks notice, and my last day will be May 4th. I'm going to focus on Monkey Mural and do what I've always wanted to do----BE AN ARTIST!!!!!

We also went to Estes Park on April 16th to spend the night in a Bed & Breakfast courtesy of Jackie. It was very nice, and we had a lot of fun!

No comments: