Sunday, August 28, 2005

AM 760's Birthday Bash


Here is a picture of John with his favorite Liberal---Randi Rhodes!

John and I went to the Boulder Broker Inn on Friday, August 26th for AM 760's Birthday Bash. It is a progressive talk radio station. I don't listen as often as John, but we both enjoy listening to Randi Rhodes. Randi belongs to a radio show called Air America, which is based out of New York. Now all we need is to meet Al Franken and Jeanne Garofalo---two other liberals and well-known actors.

John and I had a lot of fun, but I thought I was going to pass out from lack of food. They had appetizers and cake, but it was not very filling. I refused to eat the cake, because people were getting the cake out with their bare hands. YUCK!!! Thankfully, after we saw and briefly met Randi, we went to Old Chicago with our friend, Damon. We had fun walking down Pearl Street Mall in Boulder observing the college newbies. We also ran into my brother, Michael after leaving the restaurant. :)

No comments: