Saturday, September 17, 2005


On Sunday, September 11, 2005, I went to the first Adventure Club of the 2005-2006 season. John stayed home to watch the Broncos, but he joined us later at Beau Jo's for some pizza and good times with friends. We went to Mount Evans first and than on to Breckenridge. This is a picture of me with Annie and Kimmie on a rock at the summit of Mount Evans. We were at 12,000 feet. Mount Evans is over 14,000 feet, but they close down the road to the top after Labor Day. Oh, well! Can you see the thinner air?

In Breckenridge, some of us went to listen to music, but Kimmie, Ramon, Adrianna, Aaron, and I walked around and shopped. It was fun, but I really missed my Boo Boo. I was happy he met up with us at the restaurant. On the way through the Eisenhower, we saw a rain/snow mix coming down. Winter is just around the corner!!! Overall, it was a good day!

No comments: