Thursday, August 17, 2006

My Past Birthday...July 29th


I was lazy, and I forgot to blog my birthday that occured on Saturday, July 29, 2006. I turned 34! Here is a picture of the presents that John bought me: the elephant chair is for the baby's room (technically this shouldn't count as a present for me....hmmmm...John?), the gorilla sock monkey is mine her named is Gabriella, the bottoms up book, and a nice birthday card.

We went to a friend's house to play some games, Clue and Phase One. This friend is a master at Clue, except he lost both times once to John and the other time to me....hehehehehe. We didn't get to play Phase One all the way through, so I won by default because of my score. We went to dinner at Pearl Street Grill near DU campus. Afterwards, we saw the movie The Devil Wears Prada. It was a good movie!

The next day, we went to Landry's Seafood House with my family for dinner. I, of course, had steak and lobster....mmmmmm. All and all it was a great birthday, because I got the best present of all...Baby Boo. :)



Ellie the Elephant and Gabriella the Gorilla. So cute!

No comments: