Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My First Mother's Day

On Sunday May 13th, I finally got to celebrate the holiday I've been waiting years to celebrate--Mother's Day! The morning started off with John giving me a card from Cedric, a card from the cats, and a book/card from himself. The book was the clever photographic genius of Bradley Trevor Greive called The Simple Truth About Love. How does he get those shots of the animals?---I'll never know. I also got a bear soap dispenser to go with my bathroom decor. The rest of my present would come later at the zoo.

Although, I would like to say that no matter what present I received I already got the best present of all...my baby boy, Cedric Shea.


I'm so in love with these two people next to me. I've said it before, and I'll say it again I'm so happy that I have my own family, and John and I did it together. I love him more and more each day for giving me the greatest gift I could ever imagine.


We went to the zoo with my parents to celebrate Mother's Day together. Afterwards, we went to Racine's for dinner and later on to Cold Stone for dessert.

John is going to take Cedric and I to Red Lobster on Wednesday to celebrate Mother's Day with just us. :-)


I thought it was cute seeing the goose family with their babies on Mother's Day. So adorable indeed!


Here is Cedric and me with my present from the zoo. A mommy and baby monkey clinging together just like Cedric and I do a lot. He loves to snuggle with his mommy as you can tell from the picture below.

No comments: