Thursday, February 14, 2008

Cedric's 1st Valentine's

Cedric is celebrating his first Valentine's day with his two favorite people, Mommy and Daddy. After Cedric and I picked up John after work, we went to Red Lobster for dinner. Cedric wasn't very pleased, he kept getting upset. We ate quickly and went home to spend the rest of the night together.

I got John a pink dragon that sings and flutters her wings. I also got him a bag of green M&Ms and a candy bar that said, "I Love You" on it.

Cedric got his Daddy a picture frame with a cute picture of Cedric in it, a small Valentine chocolate box with Linus and Snoopy on it, and Valentine colored candy corns. We also got John cards from both of us.

John got me a card, a big box of chocolates, and a shirt that lights up with hearts when it gets near another shirt of the same design. John got two shirts one for me and one for him.

John and I got Cedric a cute, stuffed animal duck that is dressed for the rain, a book that says, How Do I Love You?, and a card. Cedric is with his presents in the pictures here.


Cedric is my sweet, little boy and I love him so much. I, of course, also love John as dearly. I'm so lucky to have two very special Valentine's. Happy Valentine's Day my sweeties!

No comments: