Sunday, March 01, 2009

Baby Boo #2's Room

The furniture is bought and the murals are on the wall...Baby Boo #2's nursery is complete, well except for a couple of minor touches here and there. I think the walls need more decorations, but that will all come in good time. He also needs his name up on the wall and door, but his name is a secret until he is born. John, Cedric, and I along with Grandma and Grandpa are going to the Kid's Expo downtown today. Hopefully, we can find some cute stuff there that we can add to the room decor.

I'm excited that I have less than six weeks to go. Last time I went to the midwife, she told me the baby is laying in a transverse position, which means he is lying across my belly instead of being head down. The baby still has time to turn, but it makes me nervous because I do not want a C-Section. I need to be able to take care of two kids and major surgery puts a huge kink in that. I'm going to see the Chiropractor on Thursday...hopefully he can do an adjustment that will encourage the baby to go head down. I also have my next prenatal appointment on Friday, so they might due an ultrasound to see exactly how the baby is laying.

Pictures of the nursery are below. We found the furniture set at Babies R' Us...we liked it. We did shop around to see what else was out there, but that furniture was more pricey although it looked nice. I think this furniture not only looks nice but it was more reasonably priced. I call this theme, "Monkey by the Sea". More pictures will soon follow, especially if we have another ultrasound...I will post those pictures of the baby.





No comments: