Thursday, June 11, 2009

Two Months Old Today

Sebastian is two months old today. He had to have his two month check-up, and he is doing great. He weighs 14 lbs. 3 oz. and 24 inches long. He is in the 90th percentile for weight, and 85th percentile for height. His head is in the 30th percentile which is measuring at 39 cm. Everything is great so far, and he is where he should be for his development.

Unfortunately, my sweet baby had to get his shots today. He cried a little bit, but he seems to be doing fine now. I just want to hug his pain away. He is so cute and I love him so much. Cedric loves his little brother, too. He loves to give him kisses and hugs. It's amazing how much Sebastian has changed in just a short amount of time. He had his first laser treatment on May 29th, and his next appointment is on June 29th. It's too early yet to really see a difference, but I know it is working.

Just a quick note....everybody that meets Sebastian all say the same thing. They love his hair and say he has so much of it. They also say he is very cute. What can I say, John and I make cute babies. :-)

No comments: