Friday, September 11, 2009

Sebastian is 5 Months Old

Sebastian turns 5 months old today. It's also the 8th anniversary of September 11th, and the 2 year anniversary diagnosis of bad news for his Uncle Michael. However, enough of the sad. This is a happy day. My sweet little boy is already 5 months old. I can't believe how fast the time is just flying. I'm not sure what his weight is, but I'm guessing it is around 18 lbs. It seems like his growth spurt is slowing down. Next month Sebastian gets to try baby food for the first time, that should be very exciting for him. He can hold his head way up from his body and he spins around on the carpet. He is constantly rolling over, too. I think crawling might be happening sooner for him than it did for Cedric, but we shall see. I love you, buddy.

My boys wearing their diapers and Sebastian showing off his diaper cover. He doesn't wear cloth diapers, but he leaks a lot out of his diaper onto his clothes. Somebody recommended a diaper cover, so I thought I would try it. So far so good. :-)

"I'm a drooling baby!"

Kissable cheeks...love those little cheekers.

A better look at his diaper cover.

Sweet Baby Boo!

No comments: