Sunday, April 11, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday, Sebastian!

Sebastian is a one year old today. He was born at 11:35am MDT, so we have a few hours to go for being officially one. Where has the time gone? My little guy is no longer a baby but a toddler. He has been walking consistently since March 21st, and since last Sunday, he can crawl down the stairs. He knows when he gets to the edge to turn around and scoot down backwards on his belly. It's very cute to see. I love you buddy. Happy Birthday! His birthday party is next weekend, but we are going to Little Monkey Bizness with grandma, grandpa, mommy, daddy, and Cedric today. We'll go someplace afterwards to eat. I'll post pictures from the day later. Here isi a picture I took this morning of my sweet baby looking like a big boy.

A collage image of then and now. Look at those sweet, baby cheeks.

No comments: