Monday, August 02, 2010

My Birthday!

Sebastian and Cedric holding the presents I got from them and their daddy. The bear is Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear from Toy Story 3, and an iPhone 4. My birthday was on Thursday, July 29th, and I'm 38 years old. I can't believe I'm only 2 years away from the big 4-0. Next years birthday will also be very exciting, but I can't get into those details right now. Anyway, my mom took me and the boys to lunch at the Egg and I. Later in the evening for dinner, I went to Cinzzetti's with John, Cedric, Sebastian, and our friends, Colleen, Bella, and Sean. Afterwards, we had cake that John made. It was a fun day!


John, Cedric, Sebastian, and I celebrating my birthday together.


John with Sebastian, Cedric, and our friend Bella leaving the restaurant.

2 comments:

KIT said...

Happy birthday!!!

Michele said...

Thanks! :-)