Thursday, September 23, 2010

Ultrasound Pictures from a Week Ago

Here is Baby Boo #3 at 18 weeks and 1 day. Baby is looking great! We have decided to go Team Green on this pregnancy, so we won't know who this little person is until she/he is born.

Sebastian and Cedric wearing their big brother shirts with pride. Every time I ask Cedric if the baby is a baby sister or baby brother he says sister. Same holds true if I ask him if it's a boy or girl. He says girl every time. Perhaps, he knows something that I don't know. I feel girl with this pregnancy, but I don't want to get my hopes up.

Here's the baby yawning.

The baby's arm in a flex position.

Here's the whole baby curled up. I went in a little early for my anatomy scan, because I have been continuing to have bleeding and spotting. It looks like I will be having this baby with a midwife at Swedish Hospital inside of with a midwife at a birthing center. I'm pretty bummed about it, because I really wanted to have an experience of the birthing center this time around. However, I want the baby and I to be safe, too. If the midwives at the birthing center think this is the best scenario, than I'm okay with that. There goes my water birth. :-(

1 comment:

KIT said...

Gah. Sorry about the water birth. At least the end result is the same - a tiny, squishy newborn!