Monday, September 06, 2004

Is What I Feel Really There?

I have been feeling some very obvious symptoms, but it is too soon to test to find out for sure. I have been reading lots of information on the signs and symptoms of pregnancy. I've been feeling occasional light cramps in the lower abdomen for a week and my period is a week away....hmmmm! I've also have had tender breast for a week, and I've been more sentimental/emotional than I usually am. I've also been peeing more and feeling very tired. All symptoms of early pregnancy. Could it really be Baby Boo starting the long process of growing inside me? I really want it to be true! I'm going to take a test Saturday morning of September 11th. Maybe this day will remind me of when I found out I was having a baby instead of the horrible tragedy that happened three years ago. I can't believe that I'm going to know very soon that John and I might be having a baby. We could be parents in the next nine months----Wow, what an amazing thought!

1 comment:

John Blanco said...

Awww, remember when we were optimistic???