Saturday, September 11, 2004

September 11th is Still A Sad Day!

I'm not pregnant this time around. I took the test this morning, and I already knew it was going to be negative before my three minutes of wait time was up---I GOT MY PERIOD!!!!!!! Oh well, John and I will just have to keep trying. I would have liked to be pregnant, but I can wait and keep trying until it finally happens. John and I will eventually be parents, it just might take a couple of tries. Besides, I know the odds are low the first time you try. Only a 15-25% chance of getting pregnant on the first try. I can't be too sad about it! Now if I was trying for a year, and I still wasn't pregnant, than I have room to be sad. I cried about it, but I think my hormones have gotten the best of me this month. I'm going to try and think positive and not let this get to me. I need to keep thinking, "If at first you don't succeed...try, try again!" :)

No comments: