Sunday, October 10, 2004

Amanda & Joed's Wedding

John and I went to our friends' wedding yesterday, October 9, 2004. It was a very sweet but quick ceremony at a church in Broomfield. Later on the reception took place at the Holiday Inn at 120th and I-25, Thorton. Amanda looked beautiful in her dress, and Joed looked very handsome in his tux. John and I mostly hung out with our other friend and mutual friend to Amanda and Joed----Jackie! We had fun! I had a little toe nail injury during the Electric Slide when John accidentally stepped on my foot. It's okay Boo Boo, I know you didn't mean it. Amanda has a very big extended family. Nevertheless, it was a fun night and Amanda and Joed are off to Mexico, near Cancun, on Tuesday for their Honeymoon. Ah, the best part of getting married is the stress reliever of the Honeymoon at the end.

No comments: