Sunday, October 24, 2004

A Day of Fun & More Fun in Weeks to Come

Today, John & I are getting together with our friends from a group called Adventure Club. We will first go play Russian Volleyball, but I will not participate in this activity because I don't like getting hit by the ball. Next we will go play Laser Tag than Taboo (a board game) and finally, to sum up the events, we will play a game of Adventure Club Trivia. Questions are provided by my Boo Boo. Afterwards, we will see if anyone wants to get some dinner. It will be a fun day!

On October 30th, John & I will be going to a friends Halloween Party. I'm not quite sure what to expect, but I'm sure it will be fun. I think we are doing a Pumpkin Carving Contest. I will try to do my Winnie the Pooh pumpkin head that I did 5 or 6 years ago. That's a cute one!

Ahhh and no Blog is complete without the mentioning of the upcoming election on November 2nd. I can't wait to vote that bastard out of the White House. I wish the narrow-minded people who keep supporting him could see the blood on his hands. I don't know how anyone could be so pig-headed! The man sent us into a WAR without thinking the whole process through. Over a thousand of our US soldiers are dead! In addition to the US soldiers, we have hundreds of more deaths from people of other countries as well. Can't these Right-Wing Republicans see this or are they simply closing their eyes and taking a deaf ear to this horrendous tragedy?!? What is wrong with people in this world today? I hope enough people vote the right person into the White House, or God help us all!!!!

No comments: