Saturday, January 22, 2005

Feeling Yucky!



I've had a cold since Tuesday, and I hate it. I'm feeling a lot better than I did on Wednesday, but I'm still all stuffed up. I'm using this picture of Harmony to show how I am feeling. Yucky but almost back to normal! Darn stuffed up nose!

On another note, I'm excited about going to Estes Park next weekend with the AC Gang. It should be a lot of fun, and I'm almost done with my Interpetive Christmas present. I also get to experience the much talked about Glowstick game. John and I will be going up Friday morning with some of the collective few, and the rest will show up later in the day or on Saturday. It's going to be so nice only having a four day work week! :)

1 comment:

John Blanco said...

Did we say we were playing with a glow stick? Cause, we meant glowin' tick.