Monday, January 03, 2005

Hello, It's Me!

I thought I would use a picture of my cat, Melody. Unfortunately, she is no longer with us, but I think the picture reflects how I feel at the current moment. Boo Boo and I have been trying to get pregnant for 5 months now and so far no luck. I haven't started my period yet this month. Tomorrow will be 32 days and normally I'm 27-29 days in between. Thinking maybe I'm pregnant, I go to the store and buy a pregnancy test. I took the test and it was negative. It hurts, because I feel like someone is playing a cruel joke on me. Each month I'll have signs that make me think I'm pregnant and than nothing. I thought this was the biggest sign of all--missed period, but no. I'm really trying to be postive and not let it get me down. I just wish the powers that be would stop getting my hopes up only to make me fall flat on my face with disappointment. I just want John and I to become parents---I don't think that is asking too much. I know I'm feeling sorry for myself, but it always makes me feel better to get my feelings out through words.

On a happier note, my Babo came in the mail today. Although Babo is cute and soft, he will never take the place of my Boo Boo. It is hard to put into words how much John does and will always mean to me. I love him so! No matter how many times I have to try---I will get pregnant!

No comments: