Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year---2006!



2006 is finally here! This year is not only the Year of the Dog, but the Year of Baby Boo. As far as I know there is no Baby Boo yet, but I'm determine to make it happen. I know it is not in my power, but I feel confident between receiving acupuncture and chiropractic care that something will happen. I can only hope!

My resolutions for 2006 are as follows:
1) Becoming a mom or at least pregnant before 2007 rolls in.

2) Getting Monkey Mural business off the ground and making a profit in our assest column.

3) Getting in better shape by doing the treadmill at least twice a week. I want to feel fit and comfortable in the skin I'm in. Bonus: When I do become pregnant, it will be easier to lose the baby weight quicker if I'm staying active throughout the pregnancy.

4) Helping a candiate in the Democratic party for the upcoming elections in November. It is important for us Democrats to take back our country and start fixing the problems that have been hurting America, since Republicans have been running the show.

5) Through the Young Dems group, I want to propose volunteering with Children's Hospital in some capacity. I will look into what we can do, but I think it would be a great thing for us to help out kids in need of support and reassurance.

6) Of course kiss my Boo Boo more since I don't already do it enough! John felt I needed to add this, so this one is for you snugglebunny. :x By the way, where is it on your resolutions for kissing Yogi more. Sad!

This is what I have planned for so far. I might be making some changes or adding things later, but this is what I have set out to do for 2006 that I definitely want accomplished before 2007 comes along. I feel good about these goals, and I think they will be successfully achieved!

1 comment:

John Blanco said...

> 2) Getting Monkey Mural business off the ground and making a profit in our assest column.

I fight for the unconventional
My rights, and its unconditional
I can only, be as real as i can
The disadvantage is
I never knew the plan
This isnt just the way to be a martyr
I cant, walk alone any longer
I fight, for the ones who cant fight
And if I lose, at least I tried

- Slipknot