Tuesday, December 12, 2006

95 Days to Go


I went to my prenatal appointment today, and I gained more weight than I wanted from my NY trip. I've been feeling like a fat cow lately! My belly is getting bigger and bigger and at times it feels really tight. It's either the baby laying with his back against my belly, or I'm experiencing Braxton Hicks contractions. The tightness doesn't hurt it just feels like I'm really bloated. Aughhhhh.....

Only 95 more days to go until John and I's precious little baby is here. We are very excited for the new year to come, so we can start doing our baby related classes. John is up first with Daddy Bootcamp on January 13th. I can't believe how quick the time is going. March will be here sooner than we think! :)

2 comments:

John Blanco said...

I didn't know I was "excited" to spend my weekends in a classroom. :-)

Where are your little cow spots?

Michele said...

I'm a naked cow!

Of course, you're excited...you'll be learning about what to expect with baby Cedric. :)