Wednesday, December 20, 2006

SNOW DAY!!!!!!


John and I are staying warm inside our house from the cold blizzard pounding the ground outside. Happy Day! No work for us today, just plain fun. Although, I'm having ligament pain that I'm concerned about, because I couldn't really walk last night. It feels a little better today, but I'm still achy. I can't go see the doctor either, because the world is white outside and the roads are treacherous.

If this weather continues like they say, we could end up with two feet of snow. It's suppose to snow all day today and continue into Thursday. I could be staying home tomorrow too. That will be nice! :)

1 comment:

John Blanco said...

In completely unrelated news, we've set up a PayPal donation box for any out-of-staters who want to help pay our bills in the meantime. ;-)