Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve

John, Cedric, and I went to the Elephant Bar restaurant for our Christmas Eve dinner. John and I enjoyed some garlic bread and burgers...plus delicious non-alcoholic drinks. Cedric had some apples and apricots for his meal. He wasn't too interested in eating...he was a tired, little guy. We went too early for our dinner, so we could have the rest of the evening to play and wait in anticipation for Christmas morning.


Here is me with my drink...yum!


Here is John with his drink...I liked John's drink better than mine. Mental note for next time! :)


Cedric is helping daddy pay the bill.


Mommy and Cedric posing for the camera.


Daddy and Cedric storing up some energy to wait for Santa to come....I wonder what he will bring my two favorite boys. :)

No comments: