Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas with My Family!

John, Cedric, and I with my family.
From left to right (back row): My four brothers; younger brother--Andy, three older brothers--Kevin, Michael, & Chris
From left to right (front row): My mom (holding Angel) & my dad (holding Ariel), James (nephew), and Shannon (sister-in-law)---Chris's wife and son



Cedric and I at my parent's house waiting to eat dinner and later open presents. :)


John watching Andy, Kevin, and James playing our Nintendo Wii. "Who's winning?"


Cedric with his Grandma and Grandpa!


"SANTA!"...Santa decided to make a special appearance to give Cedric and James a present. He also had an extra special gift for their Uncle Kevin.
Uncle Andy played Santa and Uncle Chris/dad to James helped out by providing the costume.


John and Cedric are overwhelmed by the abundance of presents from my family. Most of the presents were for Cedric, which is fine by me. Cedric decided to start opening his presents by himself...he's so clever!


Another family picture...I was trying to take a picture and when I try to get into the picture, I accidently bumped the camera backwards. It ended up I couldn't make it into the shot in time...oh well, everyone looks happy, especially John and my dad.


Cedric's 1st Christmas has come and gone. The cute, little guy has no idea what a whirlwind had just occured, but he doesn't seem to care. It wasn't about the presents to him...it was about being with us and his extended family. This might be the last one we celebrate with all of us...although I'm hopeful that's not the case. Cedric's Uncle Michael is very sick with brain cancer...I can only wish for more years with my brother even though he can be a pain...he's my brother and I love him. Sorry I ended this blog on a sad note, so I'll end it happy instead.

Cedric had a great day playing with Angel and Ariel...chasing them around the house and giggling as they licked his face. Also he had a ball playing with his cousin, James...he kept going back and forth behind the highchair saying "Boo!" to Cedric making him have these huge, belly laughs. It was so cute...it was all caught on video. Merry 1st Christmas buddy! :)

No comments: