Sunday, January 20, 2008

Cedric says Mama!

On Saturday, January 19, 2008, Cedric turned 10 months old. He also said "mama" for the first time consistently...sometimes when he was jabbering I thought I heard him say mama, but I can't confirm this that's why I never mentioned it before. Now he says "mama" a lot more, but no where near as much as he says "dada"...soon enough.

I just have to say it feels so good hearing my, little baby say "mama" to me...I'm not sure if he knows that I'm mama, but I don't care I just love hearing it. The picture above was actually taken on the 19th...Happy 10 months Baby!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course he knows who "mama" is! But the Familial Flashcard Mobile helps little Cedric along! It's probably time to stop the subliminal work.
He's a doll!!
Smiles,
Minka