Sunday, April 05, 2009

Our Backyard


Last night I got up around 4am to use the bathroom, and I saw a cute, little critter roaming around our backyard. It was a fox! I woke John up, so he could see the fox, too. Our backyard has become a little wildlife experience. We see bunnies, hummingbirds, owls, and lots of other birds. We also get the neighbor's cats in our yard, too. That's the first time I saw a fox in our yard. We live in a neighborhood surrounded by fences and houses, so I was surprised to see such wildlife close up.

In other news, I'm still pregnant. I went to the Midwife on Friday, and she said my cervix is softening. Also that I was 2cm at the front of my cervix, but closer to the baby's head I was 1cm. The baby's head is still high, too. I haven't been feeling too much except for the occasional contraction. John, Cedric, and I are just waiting for our new addition to our family to make an appearance. Baby you can come at anytime...we are so ready, especially me. :)

No comments: