Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sebastian is 10 Months Old Today

Sebastian is 10 months old today, and I'm sad to be saying goodbye to the single digit months forever. My baby is growing up so fast! Sebastian has been taking more steps today. He has been taking steps on and off for the past month, but hasn't really started taking off yet. He took three steps today. He continues to say ma-ma and da-da a lot, and he continues to wave to say hello to people. He has his two bottom front teeth and his top tooth on the left side. His top tooth on the right side is starting to poke through. Tomorrow, Sebastian has another laser treatment to go through. It keeps getting harder and harder to deal with, because he has become more of aware of what is going on. My poor baby! :-(


Cedric has been completely weaned from breastmilk for almost 5 weeks. The last time Cedric had breastmilk was Saturday, January 9, 2010. He was only getting milk for his nap, but he has been hit or miss with naps for sometime now. It was getting to be too uncomfortable, and I needed to stop for my own sanity. He had a cold, so that was my cue to stop. You see when he has a cold he breathes through his mouth and he tends to bite more. Not a good feeling when you are breastfeeding and the child has a mouth full of teeth. I know he misses it at times, but he doesn't ask for mommy milk anymore. He loves to snuggle with me still, so that's a good thing. I love to snuggle with my Cedric. :-)

No comments: