Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sebastian Wearing his New Shoes

"Hey, I put some new shoes on, and suddenly everything is right..."

Here is Sebastian wearing his first real pair of shoes. I bought them at Stride Rite, and they are soft but sturdy so they won't hurt his feet. I love this picture of him looking so proud of his ability to stand without holding on something for support.


My little guy smiling away. I can't wait for his NY family to meet him in the Spring. Nobody from NY has met Sebastian yet, and it has been two years since they've seen Cedric. We haven't made definite plans yet, but we are looking at the end of May as probably the time we will go. I can't wait. I'm going to use my new camera to make a story out of their trip, and put together a photo book and a DVD to document this journey.


Sebastian is also wearing his new jacket in these pictures as well. I don't usually shop at Janie and Jack, because they are so expensive. However, this jacket was on sale and it goes well with the shoes. Sebastian is getting braver and braver with his walking. He hasn't fully walked yet, but he continues to take a step or two here and there. I'm hoping by one he'll be taking off.

No comments: