Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Going Home

John, Cedric, Sebastian, and I went to Jones Beach during our travels to NY. We went on Tuesday, May 25, 2010. I've been wanted to go to Jones Beach for a long time, and I was happy to finally get to go. I also wanted to go to send some of Michael's ashes back out to sea.

Here is Kevin, Michael, and Chris playing in the sand at the beach. I'm not sure if they are at Jones Beach here or not, but it was such a huge part of our childhoods I'm sure it was.

Me with my brothers and my dad at the beach.

Our family boat that we would take to different places around Jones Beach. Zack's Bay was one of our favorite places to visit. It's all part of Jones Beach.

Andy and I by the shore.

Me sending Michael's ashes back out to sea. I couldn't get all the ashes out of the jar, so I mixed those ashes with sand and a couple of seashells from Jones Beach. I put the bottle back in my hutch back at home.

Here's me returning from reuniting Michael with the ocean.

Me with my two sweeties, Sebastian and Cedric. I'm happy to introduce my boys to a huge part of my childhood. They both loved the beach and splashing in the waves.

My family...a new generation to enjoy Jones Beach.

No comments: