Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sebastian was 15 months Old A Week Ago

I've been busy, so I forgot to post about Sebastian turning 15 months last Sunday. He has four molars coming in at once, and he isn't too happy about it. He went in for his 15 month appointment on Tuesday, the 13th. His height was 30 1/2 inches, and he is in the 30th percentile. His weight was 20 lbs. 9 oz. and he was in the 5th percentile. They were concerned about his weight, since he has only gained half a pound since his 6th month appointment. Of course, Cedric weight dropping significantly, too. It's frustrating! He had to have blood taken on Friday, and they needed urine. That involved using a catheter. My poor baby just can't catch a break. I was cursing the doctor's name in my head. I'll find out the results on Monday, and I know they will come back that everything is fine.

Sebastian is talking more, too. He's getting very good at eating solids now as well. We are still working on drinking milk. He claps his hands a lot, and he says hi among many other things. He's very cute! He's also interacting a lot more with Cedric. Sometimes Cedric still gets a little too rough, but Sebastian is getting stronger.

2 comments:

KIT said...

Happy 15 months S!! Monk is the same way with weight. It is probably just because they are so much more active :) Cath-ing a kiddo is no fun. Poor guy.

Michele said...

It was very sad. I felt so bad for him, and I got the results back. Of course, everything is completely normal.