Sunday, October 17, 2010

Last Night I Had the Strangest Dream.....


Last night I had a dream that the baby was a girl. I was holding a little baby that looked like Cedric when he was a baby, but the baby was wearing a pink hat. I called her Melody, which will be her name if it's a her. I remember calling John on the phone to tell him we had a girl, and he responded like he already knew. I'm not sure why he wasn't with me. I had a feeling in the dream that the baby was early, but not too early. In the dream the nurse told me the baby weighed 6 lbs. 9 oz., which would be very nice since Sebastian was 3 lbs. more than that. The dream felt so real, and I remember falling instantly in love with the baby I saw in my dreams. I'm hoping it's true that it's a girl, but I would of course be happy if it's a boy, too.

1 comment:

KIT said...

I had dreams that I was having a boy - and I did! Melody is a beautiful name.