Thursday, October 28, 2010

Latest Ultrasound Picture

Yesterday was kind of a scary day. After three weeks of having no spotting, I thought I was in the clear. Yesterday after I went to the bathroom there was blood. Not a lot but enough to have me concerned. I called the midwife, and they told me to go to Labor and Delivery to be monitored and possible receive a steroid shot for the baby's lungs. That wasn't what I was expecting to hear. I went to the hospital, and my mom followed since I was going to need to have someone pick Cedric up from preschool. I also called John to let him know what was going on, and he met me at the hospital. They monitored the baby, and did an ultrasound. Everything looked fine with me and the baby, and I wasn't have contractions. They don't know what was causing the bleeding. Hang in there, baby. You still have 16 weeks to go. This pregnancy has been stressful. I just want a healthy baby to hold, and that everything works out to be okay.

1 comment:

KIT said...

Everything will be fine. Hang in there :)