Saturday, April 02, 2011

Cedric turns Four!

Four years ago on March 19th my first baby came into the world. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. My sweet boy is getting so big. Here he is with me when he was brand new. He still loves to snuggle with me, which I love. Happy Birthday, Cedric!

Cedric's latest stats: He's 38 3/4 inches(25th%) and 30 1/2 lbs.(10th%). He's forever my little guy.

Cedric celebrated with cupcakes the day before at his preschool.

Opening up his gifts.

Sebastian showing off one of Cedric's gifts.

Melody joining in the fun.

Cedric had his birthday party at his favorite place, My Gym.

Cedric and his friends that came to celebrate his big day.

Sebastian loved the zip line.

Cedric's birthday cake. It's a Caillou cake.

Cedric riding his new bike that he got on his birthday. He's riding it a week later.

No comments: