Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Melody is 3 Months Old!

Melody started off her 3 months with a bang. I went to the doctor today for Sebastian's well-baby check-up, and he wanted to check to see how Melody is doing. Her pulse was in the eighties, and he was concerned. She had a chest x-ray yesterday, but everything looked fine. No pneumonia or any other respiratory related issues. She goes back tomorrow to be checked again to see how she is doing. For now, she needs to be on oxygen. I'm so freaked out, and I want my baby to be alright. It doesn't help that I feel like complete crap. I have Bronchitis! Yuck!


Here's a picture of my sweet pea from our picture session from Saturday. We went to Kiddie Kandids for professional pictures, although we didn't get as many good pictures as I would have hoped. Get better soon, my sweet baby.

No comments: