Sunday, March 27, 2005

Happy Easter



Today is Easter! Here is a picture of me when I was a baby on Easter morning. I'm probably close to two in this picture. I will post family pictures from today on my blog later. Boo Boo gave me a sweet Easter basket this morning. It consisted of a cute lamb that makes a noise, lots and lots of chocolate, and stickers of a baby boo girl. Very cute!:-)

April will become the month of new beginnings! I'm going to have my website up and running:

Monkey Mural

It won't be long! I'm also going to finish my wedding album and wedding video, so I'll have something to occupy my time and thoughts. I'm trying not to think so much about Baby Boo, so I can relax and get pregnant. That is my goal for the month of April, although my website will be up today or tomorrow. I really want to be pregnant when John and I go to New York, so we can spread our good news to his family. Of course, we will spread the same good news to our family before we leave. I think the arrival of an upcoming Baby Boo will make an excellent Mother's Day present for both Grandmas. That is my thought, but I'm not going to dwell on it. I don't want to overstress my body and have those thoughts interfere with getting pregnant.

No comments: