Monday, March 21, 2005

It Has Been a While...




I haven't written a Blog for 2 weeks! I finished the baby room on the 12th of March, and I'm now just waiting to see if I'm pregnant. I give up trying to guess what my body is feeling because each month it is something different. I always think I might be because of the signs I experienced but I always end up with my period. I'm struggling here between hating my job and trying to get pregnant. I so desperately need some good news. My dad definitely needs to hear some good news! I would love to be able to give that to him, because I need some hope.

I know I have been very sad lately, and I'm driving John crazy with all of my crying. I just feel so sick inside! I don't even want to go to work anymore and the thought of going makes me want to throw up. I hate it there so much, and I can't deal with these people anymore. I can't think of time going by, during the day, where I want to go up to my boss and say that I quit. My heart is breaking, and I know it sounds lame but it is true. I need help!!!

No comments: