Monday, March 07, 2005

Making Progress....



Here I am painting the future baby's room. No, I'm not pregnant yet, but I want to have a completed baby room ahead of time. Knowing a few pregnant women in my life, I know decorating a baby's room can be very hard, especially if you have morning sickness & just don't feel very good. The walls will be complete but the furniture won't come until I definitely know I'm pregnant.
However, I do have a cradle set-up in the room. It was my cradle when I was a baby.

Anyway, I have made a lot of progress, and I should be completely done by Saturday. All I have to do is finish the sunset by the lighthouse, paint some flowers for the Spring wall, and detail anything that might need it.
Yay, I'm so glad I'm almost done. I started this mural the end of August, and I just kept putting it off for too long. Not anymore! :)

No comments: