Sunday, July 03, 2005

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!!


It's finally July, my birthday month! Although, my birthday is not until July 29th. I don't know what we are going to do yet, but I think my family and John are taking me to Traildust Steakhouse for my actually birthday. I think John and I will go to Red Lobster the next day. One of my favorite places! I don't know what I want for my birthday, well I know---but I have no control over it. If you have been reading my blog, then you know what I'm refering to.

Today, John and I are going to Frisco, which is in the mountains. We are meeting up with my parents to walk around and later have dinner. They are staying up there for the 4th of July weekend. Hopefully, it is a lot cooler in the higher elevations, because it is way too hot down here.

No comments: