Sunday, July 10, 2005


Yesterday, John and I went with some friends to Manitou Springs to play tag. These friends are some of the Adventure Club crowd. We had to wait a little bit before playing, because it was raining. After a while, the rain stopped and we first played Russian volleyball. The playground dried up enough so we could play tag. I'm happy to say that I tagged the impossible Kevin, although he was hiding when I did it. If I had to chase him, I'm sure he would have gotten away. He is very fast! John also tagged Kevin, and he was running after him. Lucky! We had BBQ for dinner, and we went back to the tag site to play some more Russian volleyball. On to Sonic for a treat, and then we parted ways and went home. Of course, John and I couldn't find our way out fast enough---damn Manitou Springs and your bad signs.

No comments: