Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Our 2nd Anniversary


John and I celebrated our 2nd Anniversary today. It's so weird, sometimes scary, how fast time goes. We waited til after work to enchange presents. John gave me a beautiful heart necklace, and I gave him a bear named Boo Boo from Build-A-Bear workshop. I put a personalized message inside the bear and dressed the bear in clothes that are fitting to my love, John. I'll post pictures later.

After we exchanged gifts, John and I went to Red Lobster for dinner. The one we usually go to was closed down to be remodeled, so we ended up going to another Red Lobster that is in Lakewood off of Union and 6th. We had a great time! We came back home to snuggle as we watched The Sopranos on HBO On Demand. I wish I was a hundred percent, but at least I was better than yesterday.

1 comment:

John Blanco said...

Who IS that cute couple?!