Sunday, April 02, 2006

Daylight Savings


April is here, and we have lost an hour of sleep. Ah, spring is in the air! I'm so glad it is finally getting warmer outside. I hate the cold!

This is a busy month for John and I. We have our 2nd year anniversary on the 18th---wow, 2 years already! Easter and Riverdance on the 16th. Celebrating my mom's birthday on the 14th...her birthday is really the 13th, but she already has plans. And speaking of birthdays, we need to get a card for Pam (John's sister), Christopher (nephew), Tyler (nephew), Jackie (our friend), Chris (my brother), and my mom.

Despite all the details, this should be a great month. John and I have a lot of fun things to look forward to. We plan on going to Fort Collins to see some friends later in the month, and we also have AC on the 30th.

Very packed, fun-filled month! April showers bring May flowers!!! :)

No comments: