Thursday, November 04, 2010

25 Weeks Today

Bleeding is getting so much better. I pretty much have nothing to speak of, so it's nice to see this going in the right direction. I have a 3d/4d image of the baby that looks so cool. I definitely see a resemblance to Cedric & Sebastian. I think this baby has Cedric sized cheeks, though. I've been told that if I continue to have no big bleeds, than I can go home on Sunday. I really hope I can. I miss being around my family. I still need to be on bed rest, but at least it will be in the comfort of my own home.

Something John and I thought we would never do, we have no choice to do now. Sebastian will be going to a daycare for the time being, since John needs to keep working. It's too hard to work and managed two children at the same time. Cedric does preschool in the afternoon Tuesday through Friday, so that will keep him busy. It's sad that my baby will be going to daycare, but he needs attention. Right now, I can't give that to him, because of my situation. It will be fine, and it's only temporary. He might actually enjoy being around other kids his own age all day.

I'm continuing to keep my eye on the prize, and each day the baby stays inside is a victory. :-)

2 comments:

KIT said...

So glad the bleeding has improved. Seb will love daycare - think of it as a playdate. You need the rest. Hang in there.

Anonymous said...

keep your eye on our prize Michele and know that I am only a phone call away if you 2 need me. Rest and breathe easier now that you are home with your family. Love ya, Momzy xoxoxoxoxoxox