Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sebastian is 19 Months Old & I'm 26 Weeks Today!

Sebastian is 19 months today! He is getting so big! Sebastian started going to daycare on Monday for a few months while mommy needs to be on bed rest, and daddy needs to keep working. It's sad that he has to go to daycare, but he seems to be adjusting. It will be good for him to have the extra attention that he wouldn't get enough of at home due to the current circumstances. His teachers are amazed at how much he talks, and they think he's cute. It's the cheeks! :-)

Cedric and Sebastian are enjoying the first snowfall of the season. They like looking at the snow. Cedric was a little disappointed that it wasn't enough snow to build a snowman. All in good time my little guy.

I'm 26 weeks today, and I'm feeling much better that this baby is going to go the rest of the pregnancy. I have a doctor's appointment this Wednesday, the 17th, so I'll have a better idea what it going on with the placenta. I haven't had any bleeding or spotting since I left the hospital, and I'm feeling very good about that. I still take the medicine to keep the contractions away, and I'm at bed rest at home. It's not total strict bed rest. I can go on drives as a passenger, and I can eat with the family. I really just need to take it easy and not lift anything over 10 lbs. Sorry babies! I'm looking forward to seeing this baby again on an ultrasound this coming Wednesday, and hoping to have better news about what is going on inside. Keep hanging in there, baby!

No comments: