Saturday, November 20, 2010

Stuck in the hospital and feeling bored.

 BabyName Ticker
If this baby is a girl, this is one name possibility. Melody is the definite first name, but John still needs more convincing on the middle name. I really like it. I like the meaning of Evangeline, and I like the song from Princess and the Frog. I think he will go for it. By the way, Evangeline means messenger of good news, and Melody means song. I definitely love music, and I could use some good news.

I didn't make a boy one, because John and I are absolutely stumped for a boy's name. I don't even know where to start. I guess if this is a third boy, it might just be seeing him first before deciding.

2 comments:

KIT said...

Beautiful name!

Michele said...

Thanks! I hope my dream is right and this is a girl. It will make my life so much easier. I have my two boy's names already. Coming up with another name is hurting my head. ;-)