Sunday, March 19, 2006

Cold, Snowy Daze


Harmony and Cimbi did well at the vet. I think Harmony is getting Cimbi's cold, because she has been sneezing. Poor baby! They were very drugged when they came home on Friday. They could barely walk straight....they definitely would have failed a sobriety check if they were pulled over. hehehehe...

John and I never made it to Buenos Aires Pizzeria on Friday, because we took C-470 to get to 6th ave. Big mistake on our part! It was a parking lot! By the time we made it to 6th ave, we were still miles away from our destination. It was 7pm, and we were suppose to be there by 7pm. Needless to say, we canceled and went to White Fence Farm instead to eat. It was good, but I was sad they didn't have the cute teddy bear hat I wanted to get when I saw it a year ago. It would be a great hat for a baby to wear, but they didn't have it anymore. So sad! I did buy a couple of kitty hats when I went to the Cherry Creek Mall on Wednesday with Sophie. I also bought the matching booties. It was from a store that was going out of business, and I couldn't resist buying those items at such a great deal. Besides, I will eventually have children...I think buying them stuff along the way that is priced well only allows me to save in the long run. I just need the babies to wear these items and enjoy the mural I painted in the future baby room. To quote Jeanette..."Hurry up and get here!"

It's cold and snowy outside right now as I blog. Thankfully, I don't have to work tomorrow. I hate driving in snow, and I don't like it when John has to drive in it either. Maybe it will be bad enough that he will stay home with me and stay warm and be safe. Safe and sound!:)

No comments: