Friday, March 17, 2006

Saint Patrick's Day


Today is St. Patty's Day, and the kitties had to get their teeth cleaned at the vet. They're still there, and my poor Harmony is having some breathing problems. Mostly due to fear but also her anesthesia high coming down. John will pick them up after work...I'm glad they are ok, and I hope Harmony continues to be okay. Poor baby!

John and I will be going downtown later to eat at a pizzeria with a friend from his work. She and her husband do restaurant reviews around Denver, and Buenos Aires Pizzeria is being reviewed tonight by their group. Pick-eaters, John and Michele will get to give their two cents worth. Sounds like fun! Later John and I will figure out something to do in Denver on Saint Patrick's Day. We're not drinkers, so that's ruled out but I'm sure we can think of something.

KISS ME, I'M IRISH!!!!! :x

No comments: