Sunday, January 28, 2007

Baby Shower


John and I attended our baby shower for Cedric Shea on Saturday, January 27, 2007. I was 33 weeks on Saturday...only 7 more weeks to go.

We had my brothers with their significant others, except Kevin is single and Michael didn't show up. My parents hosted the shower at their house, and my friends Jackie and Amanda put the shower together. Amanda brought her five and a half month old baby, Isabel, over. We also had our friends Sean, a.k.a. Mobat, and his girlfriend, Athena (also our friend) were there as well.

We had lots of fun, and Cedric made out nicely with some great gifts. He will undoubtedly love all his presents when he is finally out to see them.




John and Isabel mugging for the camera. Look how natural it is for him, and he didn't even mind too much that she kept drooling. John is going to be a great daddy. :)



Me looking at some of Cedric's presents. My mom made Cedric a knitted version of Lumpy the Heffalump from Winnie the Pooh.



Angel(pictured) and Ariel kept loving on Isabel. I think the fascination was mutual. :)



Funny picture of my nephew, James with Isabel. James keeps asking his dad when is Cedric going to be done...hehehehehe, cute!


To see more on the baby shower go here: http://zablanc.blogspot.com/2007/01/baby-shower-pics.html


No comments: