Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Last Day of Work


Sophie & Nate posing for the camera...my last day was January 30, 2007.

I worked as a nanny with this family for a year and a half. I started August 2005, and Sophie was 10 months old at the time. She is now over two years old...her birthday is October 1, 2004. Her little brother, Nate was born August 17, 2006. He's five and a half months. I had fun for the most part, but the end was getting to be very difficult with me being pregnant and all. I won't get into my beefs, because the job is over and it just doesn't matter anymore. I wish them the best. :)




Guinness the yellow labrador. She's a sweet dog although she would get extremely needy at times. I guess I really couldn't blame her given her circumstances. It would get to be annoying, especially when I was feeling very overwhelmed, but I tried to be nice to her. I would give her treats and pettings. Before I was pregnant, I would sometimes take her for walks with Sophie and I. She enjoyed a couple of trips to the park on rare occasions. I never knew yellow labs shed as much as they do. Cute dogs, though.



Smiling Nate!



Spunky Sophie...it's true what they say about red heads. She gets the red hair from her grandfather. She's a very smart, little girl. I was always impressed by her ability to speak with such an extensive vocabulary at such a young age.

I'll miss them, but I'm ready to move on and start preparing for my little one to make his appearance into this world. I can't wait to me a mommy! I already love Cedric so much...that love will be ten fold when I finally meet him for the first time. :)

No comments: